Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
If you read my "About Me" page, you'll see I don't buy salad dressing, I make my own. This is one of my favorite dressings. sometimes I switch around some spices and herbs, but this is the basic recipe. Notice there is NO OIL. Why? because you don't need it! This is HOT! If you want to make this a gift for a hot sauce fan, use an empty bottle and print your own lable.
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (franks red hot, or tabasco, or your favorite hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sriracha sauce (optional, use to taste)
- chili, peper (optional, use to taste)
- garlic powder (optional, use to taste)
- Easy: Mix everything into a tupperwear salad dressing holder, because this will last you a while.
- Shake, Shake, Shake!
- Top your salad with this.
- DOES NOT NEED TO BE REFIGERATED. You CAN if you want to, but it's not necessary.