1/4 Photos of Hot & Spicy Mushrooms
I bought too many mushrooms, and even though I love mushrooms plain, I wanted to do something more interesting with them... I just tossed in most of the "hot" spices I could find! The first bite wasn't too bad -- but by the time I was done, I definitely could feel the fire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400.
- 2Combine all of the ingredients except for the mushrooms in a plastic freezer bag and mix to combine.
- 3Dump the mushrooms into the bag and turn to make sure all of the mushrooms are evenly coated. (If you want it hotter, you can cut the mushrooms in halves or quarters to give you a greater surface area for the spices.).
- 4Pour the mushrooms (along with the remaining spice mixture) into a pan lined with foil. (I used an 8" loaf pan.).
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, or until mushrooms start releasing liquid, stirring once or twice.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Spicy Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 391.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g