Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Lee Kum Kee mailing list. This is a wonderful, quick, one dish meal. Substitute/Add shrimp for variety. I tried it with a teaspoon of (Lee Kum Kee) Chili-garlic sauce and I will add more next time. YMMV
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, very small dice
- 1⁄4 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (or more!)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- On a heated wok, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook egg and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, stir-fry chicken, cabbage, carrots and peas for 2 minutes. Add rice, Soy Sauce and Chili Garlic Sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Toss in cooked egg. Serve with chopped green onions.
Delicious simple recipe. I used 1 1/2 tbsp. chili-garlic sauce and it was just right for us. I'm looking forward to the leftover for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for posting.
love this recipe. i added corn, green beans, bell peppers and lime juice to it. also skipped on the soy. too much sodium for me. but i did double the chili sauce and was perfect. i like mine a bit spicier!!!
Lovely recipe and very easy to make. I made it with shrimps/prawns and used 1 tablespoon of the garlic chili sauce, for our tastes that was not too hot. Thanks for posting this, I will definitely make this again!