Recipe by Skypoodle
From the Lee Kum Kee mailing list. This is a wonderful, quick, one dish meal. Substitute/Add shrimp for variety. I tried it with a teaspoon of (Lee Kum Kee) Chili-garlic sauce and I will add more next time. YMMV
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, very small dice
- 1⁄4 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (or more!)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- On a heated wok, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook egg and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, stir-fry chicken, cabbage, carrots and peas for 2 minutes. Add rice, Soy Sauce and Chili Garlic Sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Toss in cooked egg. Serve with chopped green onions.