This recipe was recommended by an instructor at my Fitness Centre. These burgers are quite tasty & filling BUT still healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1Sauce: In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Burgers: In a large bowl, mix chicken and oats.
- 4Add half the sauce and mix thoroughly (using your hands, if necessary).
- 5Form into 4 large patties.
- 6Barbecue on greased grill or broil in oven for 5-7 minutes per side.
- 7Use remaining sauce to baste burgers while cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Spicy Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 461.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 28.0 g