Recipe by looneytunesfan
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook. 2 sheets (12x18–inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Release® Non-Stick Foil
Top Review by Helping Hands
This dish was a delicious surprise! I was not sure what to expect, but I love cooking meals in foil packets (so easy and you can use creative ideas, with a variety of combos), so I decided to give this a try. It actully turned out quite yummy, and we loved its spiciness and great flavor! I used Monetery Spicy Steak Seasoning, for the hot spice blend, and it worked perfectly with this dish! The recipe creates a lovely, spicy gravy, which worked beautifully with the beef and veggies. I would recommend using a sirloin (as the chef suggested), or another good, tender cut of beef. I also want to mention that the seasonings and indgrediant measurements, as written, is for one packet...you will need to double it for two packets (this may not be clear, at a quick glance of the indgrediants). This is a nice, easy, delicious, and flavorful one-dish meal - thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄3 cup beef gravy
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot spice blend, divided (McCormick 1-Step Seasoning TexMex spice blend)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
- CENTER one–half of steak cubes on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Sante Fe seasoning. Arrange zucchini, red pepper and corn on top of steak. Combine gravy, remaining seasoning and salt; drizzle over beef and vegetables.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.