From a Reynolds Foil cookbook. 2 sheets (12x18–inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Release® Non-Stick Foil
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot spice blend, divided (McCormick 1-Step Seasoning TexMex spice blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
- 2CENTER one–half of steak cubes on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Sante Fe seasoning. Arrange zucchini, red pepper and corn on top of steak. Combine gravy, remaining seasoning and salt; drizzle over beef and vegetables.
- 3BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- 4BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Spicy Beef With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot spice blend