Recipe by MsM
This is great when sick with colds, sore throats and even the flu but it is something my daughter and I like during the fall & winter months.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
Yum! Hot spiced tea is so wonderful for these cold Wisconsin mornings. I am an avid tea collector, so I used a mix of some of my favorite flavors of tea, an orange blossom, cinnamon, and earl grey. I only used 3/4 cup of sugar too. I'd like to add some pineapple juice too. Made and Reviewed for Bargain Basement tag - Thanks! :)
- 3 quarts water
- 3 large tea bags or 5 single serving tea bags
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 20 whole cloves
- 1 cup sugar (more if you like it real sweet)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot bring water, sugar, spices and tea bags to a boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and spices, add orange& lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
- It makes close to a gallon so I refrigerate and heat a cup at a time.
- Enjoy and I hope you feel better soon.