Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes. Serving is an estimate.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Tang orange crystals
- 2 ounces lemonade mix (Country time)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix and store in a covered container.
- Instructions for jar: To make into a drink mix 2-1/2 teaspoons and 1 cup boiling water.
- Here is a recipe to give as gifts.
- You can sew a bag or puttee mix in a canning jar.
- If you sew a bag, put the mix in a plastic bag before putting it into the cloth bag.
Very yummy and makes a great Christmas gift! I put it in jars and wrapped ribbon around them. Thanks for the great recipe!!