1/1 Photo of Hot Spiced Orange and Fruit Tea
This is from Stash Tea and it's a delicious blend of tea, fruit and spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 2 quart boiling water over the 8 teabags.
- 2Brew 5 minutes, remove tea bags, set aside.
- 3While doing the above boil 2 Celsius each water and sugar together for10 minutes, or until sugar is disolved, to make syrup.
- 4Add remaining ingredients.
- 5Bring backto boil and simmer 20 minutes.
- 6Remove cloves and cinnamon.
- 7Serve hot.
- 8Allow each person to sweeten as they choose.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Spiced Orange and Fruit Tea
Serving Size: 1 (3946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 134.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange spice tea bags