Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Sipping on a warm mug of this always feels like a holiday to me! Starting with Thanksgiving, through Christmas, and ending on New Year's Day, I always start any holiday gathering with this treat, and just keep it warm in the crockpot all day long. It is fabulous.
- 1892.72 ml apple cider or 1892.72 ml apple juice
- 946.36 ml cranberry-raspberry juice
- 473.19 ml fresh raspberries or 340.19 g pkg. loose-pack frozen raspberries
- 118.29 ml brandy
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 6 inch cinnamon sticks
- 3 inch fresh ginger (cut in thirds)
- 9.85 ml whole cloves
- 4.92 ml whole allspice
- 2 small cooking apples, cored and cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apple cider, cranberry-raspberry juice, raspberries, brandy, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice in a 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Strain punch through a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
- To serve, return punch to Dutch oven. Add apple wedges. Cover and heat until boiling.
- Pour hot punch into a heatproof bowl or transfer to crockpot. Serve in heatproof cups, floating an apple wedge in each serving.