Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for holiday parties. This is a friend's family recipe for surviving the holidays. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- 963.88 g apple juice
- 946.36 ml Captain Morgan's spiced rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 14.79 ml clove
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 orange, sliced
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- Stuff cored apple with cloves.
- Put all ingredients in large pot.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put on low to keep warm for serving.
Beware! This is strong stuff! Sweet and nicely spiced! I usually skipped the sugar but when tasted I found it needed it. Thanks for the comfort!