1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from my daughter's school teacher...We had it once after Christmas caroling..it is so delicious after being out on a cold winters night..the smell is absolutely to die for when it's simmering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take large jug of apple cider and pour into large pot on the stove (or into the crockpot if you don't want to use a burner) Heat to a simmer.
- 2Then add the following ingredients to cider: orange juice concentrate,cinnamon,nutmeg,ginger and cloves.
- 3Sometimes I add the cranberry juice cocktail but you may leave it out if you wish.
- 4Let it all simmer for awhile (half an hour at least) The smell wafting through the house while the cider is simmering is simply heaven.
- 5Serve the hot spiced cider in mugs.
- 6For a nice touch,add a whole cinnamon stick to each mug.
- 7Having a large pot of cider simmering on the stove when company arrives is a sure way to make them very happy that they chose to come over to your house.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Spiced Apple Cider
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g