Recipe by JenSmith
This delicious tea is great to serve at a larger gathering such as a church club meeting or a small holiday party. It's really good on a cold day!
- 4 quarts fresh cold water
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 15 regular tea bags or 8 family-sized tea bags
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add spices together with water to a large sacuepan and bring to a full rolling boil. Remove from heat.
- IMMEDIATELY add tea bags and brew for 4--5 minutes. Stir and discard tea bags.
- Add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Add fruit juices.
- To reheat for serving, place over low heat. DO NOT BOIL! Place into a punch bowl or tea urn and serve in china or ceramic cups.