Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These nuts are great for a snack. They are just hot enough to tickle your taste buds. The level of hotness can always be adjusted to fit your own tastes.
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof lightly salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon citric acid
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- Beat egg with in medium bowl.
- Add peanuts and stir to ensure peanuts have been thoroughly and evenly coated.
- Comebine spices in a small separate bowl and mix.
- Add spice mixture to peanuts in increments and mix well.
- Spread peanuts evenly onto a large non stick baking sheet.
- Let bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool.