- 1 cup frozen rhubarb (chunks)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks (Drained)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweat red chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cilantro leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cod fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Rhubarb Sauce.
- Thaw rhubarb in bowl Add pineapple, lime juice, chili sauce, cilantro and ginger:toss to mix well. Set aside.
- Mix sesame seed, sea salt and pepper. Brush fish with olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture.
- Place fish in aluminum foil for grill and grill about 4-5 minute Toss on the Rhubarb Sauce cover for 3-4 minute.