1/2 Photos of Hot -Slaw Cabbage in Mustard-Pecan Butter
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
I love cabbage, and I'm always trying different ways of making it, that DH and the kids will like too. This is one of those ways that gets them all eating it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the chicken broth in a large saucepan over med-low heat.
- 2When broth is hot, add the cole-slaw mix,the green onions, and the salt & pepper.
- 3Cover and cook over med-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- 4Mix together the melted butter and the dijon mustard, and stir in the chopped pecans.
- 5Pour the mustard-pecan butter over the cabbage, and toss well to coat.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot -Slaw Cabbage in Mustard-Pecan Butter
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 175.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix