Recipe by Leona
This is a very tasty dip. Can be used as a chip dip or is an excellent alternative to the traditional veggie dip. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
- 3 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt.
- Blend for approx 2 minutes, until smooth.
- In large bowl combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture with scallion, green pepper and cayenne peppers, taco mix, and garlic. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for approx 2 hours.
- Serve dip with chips or veggies.