This is a very tasty dip. Can be used as a chip dip or is an excellent alternative to the traditional veggie dip. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt.
- 2Blend for approx 2 minutes, until smooth.
- 3In large bowl combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture with scallion, green pepper and cayenne peppers, taco mix, and garlic. Mix well.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and chill for approx 2 hours.
- 5Serve dip with chips or veggies.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Skinny Dip
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 179.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g