Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very tasty dip. Can be used as a chip dip or is an excellent alternative to the traditional veggie dip. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt.
- Blend for approx 2 minutes, until smooth.
- In large bowl combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture with scallion, green pepper and cayenne peppers, taco mix, and garlic. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for approx 2 hours.
- Serve dip with chips or veggies.