Dustin's Mom's Note:
Don't let the ingredients fool you. And so easy! This is a delicious hot shrimp dip that is great for pot luck dinners, football parties or other fun gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in microwaveable dish.
- 2Microwave on high 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and blend with a fork, breaking up the shrimp as you stir.
- 4Microwave again for 2 minutes or until hot.
- 5Stir again until well blended.
- 6Pour into a serving dish and serve with a variety of crackers.
- 7You can also serve in a mini-crockpot to keep hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 200.3 mg
- Sodium 381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.2 g