Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dip that goes good with wheat or ritz crackers, you can add in other types of seafood too. Another jewel from river road recipes II.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 1⁄2 ounces canned shrimp, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tablespoon garlic salt
- Saute the onion in butter.
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add shrimp mashing into bits.
- Add lemon juice and seasonings.
- Serve warm with chips or crackers.