Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I finally got this recipe! A friend of mine, sister-in-law made this recipe for all the get-togethers. When my friend got married we had a wishing well that needed to be filled with recipes. And her sister-in-law finally revealed the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat cheese until soft, blend in cream of shrimp soup, and the can of chopped shrimp, sour cream, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place in a hollowed out bread bowl. And enjoy.
I don't know how I could have made this wrong, but it was kinda blah and flavorless. I even added some packaged imitation crab. Then I added more horseradish. That helped a little. I served with crackers and celery sticks. I did noticed it tasted better when it was really cold, rather than room temperature.