Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on a card at the supermarket and tweaked it to fit our tastes. I always serve this with assorted crackers.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the mayonnaise, 3/4 c cheese, Old Bay, Worcestershire, mustard and hot sauce in a bowl; mix well.
- Fold in the shrimp and spoon in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle a dash of Old Bay on top.
- Bake until the dip begins to bubble around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.
I made this over the weekend ~ yummy! I love anything with shrimp and this is going in my party cookbook. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.