I found this recipe on a card at the supermarket and tweaked it to fit our tastes. I always serve this with assorted crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise, 3/4 c cheese, Old Bay, Worcestershire, mustard and hot sauce in a bowl; mix well.
- 3Fold in the shrimp and spoon in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- 4Top with the remaining cheese.
- 5Sprinkle a dash of Old Bay on top.
- 6Bake until the dip begins to bubble around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- 7Serve hot with crackers.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 482.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning