Recipe by Dreamgoddess
I found this recipe on a card at the supermarket and tweaked it to fit our tastes. I always serve this with assorted crackers.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the mayonnaise, 3/4 c cheese, Old Bay, Worcestershire, mustard and hot sauce in a bowl; mix well.
- Fold in the shrimp and spoon in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle a dash of Old Bay on top.
- Bake until the dip begins to bubble around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.