1/2 Photos of Hot Shrimp Avocado Halves
Looks and tastes fancy, but oh so easy to make. This recipe serves 2, but it would be easy to scale it up for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, melt butter, stir in curry powder and salt, cook until well blended.
- 2Add tomato, onion, shrimp, saute until shrimp are done.
- 3Add lemon juice.
- 4If mixture is watery, drain some liquid at this point.
- 5Stir in sour cream, heat throughly.
- 6To serve, halve avocado, making cuts in flesh for easier enjoyment. Scoop shrimp over 2 halves.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Shrimp Avocado Halves
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 175.0 mg
- Sodium 524.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.1 g