Recipe by potatodip
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. All the flavors of a baked potato with all the extras! Dip in vegetables. Even bite-size pieces of cooked meat would be yummy.
- fully cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 0.5 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 0.5 (15 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz or 0.5 (15 ounce) jar salsa con queso
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, if you like it thinner (or more)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium pot, heat bacon for a few secoonds.
- Add next 4 ingredients and heat until hot.
- Pour into serving dish over tea candle to keep warm.
- Recipe can be doubled for 2 serving dishes.
- Low fat ingredients can be substituted. Optional: vegetable or bite-size pieces of cooked meat.