Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
Okay, so it's one of those "cream of...." soups. Some times you do what you gotta do!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (can use whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peanuts, minced (optional)
- Blend all but the half & half in saucepan.
- Over medium heat, stir constantly until smooth and soup is hot.
- Remove from heat and stir in the half & half.
- Top servings with peanuts.