Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Add this recipe to your next New Year's Eve Party or anytime with your favorite crackers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup horseradish sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and horseradish sauce until well blended.
- Stir in crab and onion.
- Spread into 9-inch plate or quiche dish.
- Top with almond and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve with wheat butter flavored crackers.
- If you want to prepare ahead of time: Prepare as directed except for baking.
- Wrap securely and freeze.
- When ready to serve, Bake frozen spread, unwrapped at 375 degrees, 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.