Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is yummy and rich! Enjoy! Really good with fresh fruit on the side.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 (6 ounce) can minced clams, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Stir together seafood, celery, and green pepper.
- In separate bowl, mix all other ingredients except potato chips.
- Fold seafood and sauce mixtures together.
- Spoon into greased 1 and 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed chips over the top, if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until bubbling hot.