Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted by the Electric Kitchen, Hawaaian Electric Co., Inc.
Make and share this Hot Seafood Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces canned cream of celery soup
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white onion (chopped)
- 8 water chestnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup crabmeat (flaked)
- 1 cup boiled shrimp (chopped)
- 1 lb potato (cooked & diced)
- 1⁄2 cup bread or 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted) or 1 tablespoon margarine (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, egg, soup, pepper, onions, and water chestnuts.
- Gently mix in crab, shrimp, and potatoes.
- Put into a 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over seafood mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve HOT.