Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted by the Electric Kitchen, Hawaaian Electric Co., Inc.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces canned cream of celery soup
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white onion (chopped)
- 8 water chestnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup crabmeat (flaked)
- 1 cup boiled shrimp (chopped)
- 1 lb potato (cooked & diced)
- 1⁄2 cup bread or 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted) or 1 tablespoon margarine (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, egg, soup, pepper, onions, and water chestnuts.
- Gently mix in crab, shrimp, and potatoes.
- Put into a 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over seafood mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve HOT.