Recipe by Raspberry Cordial
Scallops and shrimp baked in an asiago cheese cream sauce. Heavenly. Serve with crackers, bread, veggies, whatever! My MIL's recipe.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup small scallop
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups 10% cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups asiago cheese, grated
- 2 cups small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a frying pan heat 1 tablespoons butter. Fry scallops till just done, a few minutes. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in the same frying pan and whisk in the flour. Cook a few minutes till bubbly.
- Add the cream and boil slowly 1 minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Add the asiago cheese, scallops and shrimp. Pour into a glass pie plate and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.