A very rich, creamy seafood casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 9 T. butter in saucepan.
- 2Blend in flour and cook over low heat a few
- 3minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Gradually stir in half & half, stirring constantly until it bubbles. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 6In a skillet, saute onions in 3 T. butter until soft, adding scallops for last 2 - 3 minutes.
- 7Remove onions and scallops from pan and saute mushrooms for 3 - 4 minutes.
- 8Combine cooked ingredients and cream sauce.
- 9Stir in cooked shrimp, crabmeat and sherry.
- 10Spoon into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly - about 10 - 15 minutes.
- 11This can be served over pasta, but I think its divine on its own.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Seafood Coquille
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.9
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 324.8 mg
- Sodium 1931.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.8 g