1/1 Photo of Hot Schnnocolate (Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Schnapps)
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
Quick and Easy and oh, so yummy. Perfect hot beveridge for a snowy day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat whipping cream, while adding sugar slowly, until it forms peaks.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Prepare hot chocolate according to directions.
- 4Add peppermint schnapps and stir.
- 5Pour into individual glasses or mugs and top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- 6Other ideas: serve with a peppermint stick; sprinkle whipping cream with cocoa or candied sprinkles; decorate whipping cream with a few gold sprinkles for a festive look.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Schnnocolate (Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Schnapps)
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.4
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: