Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- pepper, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Melt 1/4 cup margarine in a large frying pan.
- Add shrimp and rum mixture with garlic salt.
- Saute 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes until cheese browns.
Found some really old recipes today, went on Zaar to see if they were posted, found this one from Barcardi Rum. Quick easy and SOOOOOO tasty. I like to add smoky paprika when sprinkling on the parmesan and pepper, and after the cheese browns in the broiler I sprinkle with fresh parsley.