Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy dip.
- 1 lb ground hot pork sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- corn chips
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink, drain.
- Drain diced tomatoes and green chilies, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Stir together sausage, diced tomatoes and green chilies, reserved liquid, and cream cheese. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with corn chips.
My family did not really like this dip, very greasy from the sausage and cheese. I did strain the sausage as recipe stated, but still left a greasy feeling in your stomache. I made this for My-3-Chefs.