Recipe by newspapergal
Make a batch of this on your next party. It can be made in advance and reheated for later serving. Serve with your favorite crackers.
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 5 green onions, chopped and divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drain
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage until no longer pink.
- Remove from heat and drain off drippings and add all remaining ingredients except one green onion.
- Pour into one-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Garnish with remaining chopped green onion.
- Keep warm and serve with Melba toast, sesame and wheat crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.