Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicey cheese and sausage dip good for tailgaters or potlucks. Garlic adds good flavor! Addicting!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 can chopped jalapeno pepper (as hot as desired)
- Brown ground beef and sausage (drain well).
- Melt cheese, soup, add peppers and garlic powder.
- add to ground beef/sausage mixture and keep warm in a crock-pot.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
I fixed this today to take to a super bowl party tomorrow. I know it will be a hit! I did, however, make a couple of changes cuz DH doesn't like his food too spicy. I used mild sausage, and instead of a can of jalapena peppers, I add about 2 tablespoons of pickled jalapena peppers,chopped, and 2 teaspoons of juice from the jar of peppers. DH said it was just right for him, although I like mine spicier. Will have more peppers on the side for the rest of the gang! Thanks!!