Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicey cheese and sausage dip good for tailgaters or potlucks. Garlic adds good flavor! Addicting!
Make and share this Hot Sausage Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 can chopped jalapeno pepper (as hot as desired)
- Brown ground beef and sausage (drain well).
- Melt cheese, soup, add peppers and garlic powder.
- add to ground beef/sausage mixture and keep warm in a crock-pot.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
I fixed this today to take to a super bowl party tomorrow. I know it will be a hit! I did, however, make a couple of changes cuz DH doesn't like his food too spicy. I used mild sausage, and instead of a can of jalapena peppers, I add about 2 tablespoons of pickled jalapena peppers,chopped, and 2 teaspoons of juice from the jar of peppers. DH said it was just right for him, although I like mine spicier. Will have more peppers on the side for the rest of the gang! Thanks!!