1/1 Photo of Hot Sausage and Vegetable Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
Imho, you can't have enough recipes for breakfast casseroles! Especially when they are equally yummy for dinner. This recipe was adopted for Recipezaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g mild bulk sausage (we use Jimmy Dean)
- 340.19 g spicy bulk sausage (we use Jimmy Dean)
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 453.59 g mushrooms, sliced
- 473.18 ml cubed American cheese or 473.18 ml Velveeta cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook sausage.
- 3Drain grease and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4In a large, deep baking dish (we use 9 X 13 baking pan) add sausage, eggs, sour cream, onion, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and cheese.
- 5Stir very well to mix thoroughly.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown and eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Sausage and Vegetable Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 205.3 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spicy bulk sausage