Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing like a little sangria to warm you up on a wintery day!
Make and share this Hot Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, no pulp
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 lime wedges
- 4 blood orange wedges
- 8 whole cloves (for garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, juice, and 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer, stirring 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine, liqueur, & fruit slices.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring until hot. Discard fruit wedges pour into 4 heated mugs.