Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Equally tasty with lo-fat or fat-free products! Serve with crackers or sourdough bread cubes, for dipping. From the local paper.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can boneless skinless salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Mix in the horseradish, dill weed and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in the salmon, bell pepper and green onion.
- Place the mixture in 8-inch or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until dip is heated through.
- Note: This dip could easily be made and served in the crock pot.