Recipe by Chef Big Jerm
A friend showed me this once when I was trying to make an entire meal on the grill. It was so simple and quick... And pretty darn good, too. You can also substitute the Sweet & Sour sauce for Sour Cream.
- 1 lb salami, Sliced 1/3-inch Thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Grill the salami slices for 4 minutes or until they curl into the shape of a shallow cup. Do not turn the salami, we want those juices to stay in the cup.
- Combine the sauces, fill each cup with 1 teaspoon of sauce and serve.