This was from the Take 5 magazine and we found it was a nice change from garlic bread. I actually used 2 short french sticks.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Combine, butter, salami, tomato pesto, parsley and parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Slice baguette/s into approximately 1.5cm slices, but don't cut all the way through.
- Spread salami butter in between slices and then wrap baguette/s in foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- OR if preferred place the foil wrapped baquette/s on a heated barbecue place for about 20 minutes, turning often until heated through.