1/1 Photo of Hot Salad Cheese Sandwiches
Microwave cooking is great for people in a hurry. Sandwiches like these can be heated in a paper plate covered with a paper napkin; so there's no extra washing up. And these sandwiches are particularly tasty too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cheese, cucumber, onion, sour cream and seasonings.
- 2Toast bread lightly and place each slice of bread on a paper plate.
- 3Arrange a tomato slice and 2 pickle slices on each slice of bread.
- 4Divide the cheese mixture over the 4 slices and sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Cook each sandwich separately in a microwave, at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the mixture is thoroughly heated.
- 6Serve immediately with a tall glass of fruit juice!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Salad Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 509.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g