Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe but I like it because you can prepare most of it ahead of time and just pop them in the oven at the last minute.
- 1 cup finely grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 1 loaf miniature party rye rounds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on 24 slices of party rye bread.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and serve promptly.
I took these to a party and everyone loved them. I prepared the spread ahead of time at home and then once I got to the party, I spread it on the bread and popped them in the oven. People were lined up as I took them out of the oven. A great appetizer that was gone in minutes. Thanks Chicagopm for yet ANOTHER wonderful recipe.