This will help chase away the long, cold winter blues. Mix the liqueur up in advance and store in a jar with a lid for the next blizzard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the first four ingredients in a two cup measuring cup or jar.
- 2Pour 3 tablespoons liqueur mixture into each mug.
- 3Add coffee to within 1" from rim of mug.
- 4Top with whipped cream and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Rum Mocha
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: