Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This will help chase away the long, cold winter blues. Mix the liqueur up in advance and store in a jar with a lid for the next blizzard!
- 3⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- hot strong brewed coffee
- whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Blend the first four ingredients in a two cup measuring cup or jar.
- Pour 3 tablespoons liqueur mixture into each mug.
- Add coffee to within 1" from rim of mug.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.