Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just in time for holiday leftovers!
Make and share this Hot Roasted Turkey Mountain (Hot Turkey Sandwich) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix or 1 (6 ounce) package turkey stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 6 slices bread, toasted
- 1 lb cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups turkey gravy (jarred or homemade) or 1 1⁄2-2 cups chicken gravy, heated (jarred or homemade)
- PREPARE stuffing mix as directed on package, using only 3 tablespoons butter or margarine. Set aside.
- PLACE 1 toast slice on each of six individual plates. Top evenly with turkey, stuffing and gravy.
- MICROWAVE to reheat, if desired. Microwave, one serving at a time, on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed.