Just in time for holiday leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix or 1 (6 ounce) package turkey stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 6 slices bread, toasted
- 1 lb cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 1/2-2 cups turkey gravy (jarred or homemade) or 1 1/2-2 cups chicken gravy, heated (jarred or homemade)
- 1PREPARE stuffing mix as directed on package, using only 3 tablespoons butter or margarine. Set aside.
- 2PLACE 1 toast slice on each of six individual plates. Top evenly with turkey, stuffing and gravy.
- 3MICROWAVE to reheat, if desired. Microwave, one serving at a time, on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Roasted Turkey Mountain (Hot Turkey Sandwich)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 1028.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.8 g