Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Stove Top.
Make and share this Hot Roasted Turkey Mountain recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 6 slices bread
- 1 lb cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy or 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- PREPARE stuffing mix as directed on package except use 3 tablespoons margarine. Set aside.
- PLACE 1 bread slice on each of 6 individual plates. Top evenly with turkey, prepared stuffing and gravy. Microwave each sandwich on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through, if necessary.
Nice change fron the regular leftover hot turkey sandwiches. Thanks.