This is easy and delicious and a great way to use up leftover roast beef, this can also be made using thinly sliced cooked steak --- I make this using my own garlic bread Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast ---feel free to add on other ingredients that you like, all amounts may be adjusted to taste, this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Remove the garlic bread from the foil wrapper and open the loaf.
- 3Fill the bottom bread with peppers then reoast beef then shredded cheese.
- 4Replace the top of loaf.
- 5Carefully slide the loaf back into the foil wrapper.
- 6Fold the wrapper closed.
- 7Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- 8Remove the loaf from foil wrapper then slice into 4 pieces or amount desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Roast Beef Sandwich Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 2667.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: