Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is easy and delicious and a great way to use up leftover roast beef, this can also be made using thinly sliced cooked steak --- I make this using my own garlic bread Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast ---feel free to add on other ingredients that you like, all amounts may be adjusted to taste, this is very good!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the garlic bread from the foil wrapper and open the loaf.
- Fill the bottom bread with peppers then reoast beef then shredded cheese.
- Replace the top of loaf.
- Carefully slide the loaf back into the foil wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper closed.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- Remove the loaf from foil wrapper then slice into 4 pieces or amount desired.