Easily made - refrigerated pizza dough is spread with a ricotta cheese and spinach mixture, baked and then topped with tomato sauce. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a 11 by 15 baking sheet, unroll pizza dough.
- 2Squeeze excess liquid from spinach.
- 3Mix spinach, ricotta, parmesan cheese, nutmeg and garlic.
- 4Spread mixture evenly over dough.
- 5Starting at the long end of dough, roll to enclose filling.
- 6Set loaf seam side down on baking sheet.
- 7Brush loaf w/ olive oil.
- 8Bake at 425° for 12 to 15 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile heat marinara sauce.
- 10Slice loaf diagonally making 10 portions. Spoon marinara sauce over slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Ricotta Spinach Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (883 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust