Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easily made - refrigerated pizza dough is spread with a ricotta cheese and spinach mixture, baked and then topped with tomato sauce. Delicious!
- On a 11 by 15 baking sheet, unroll pizza dough.
- Squeeze excess liquid from spinach.
- Mix spinach, ricotta, parmesan cheese, nutmeg and garlic.
- Spread mixture evenly over dough.
- Starting at the long end of dough, roll to enclose filling.
- Set loaf seam side down on baking sheet.
- Brush loaf w/ olive oil.
- Bake at 425° for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat marinara sauce.
- Slice loaf diagonally making 10 portions. Spoon marinara sauce over slices.