Recipe by Cristin
This recipe is from my husbands family. Something a litte different but with the same taste as a reuben.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb cooked corned beef
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup shreadded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sauerkraut, onions and corned beef in a blender or food processor with cutting blade attachemnt until finely chopped.
- Combine the mixture with the remaining ingredients in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, rye bagel chips or party rye bread.