Top Review by Michael Wodnicki
Tastes just like a Reuben. I used thin sliced deli-style corned beef and served it with toasted seeded rye bread pieces, similar to bagel chips. The only change was I used 1/2 cup mayo and 1/2 cup sandwich spread. The pickles in the spread added another layer of flavor that made it, in my opinion, taste more like a Reuben with Thousand Island dressing. Thanks for sharing. I found another winner!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces bavarian sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesdried corned beef (from the deli) or 10 ounces corned beef, finely chopped (from the deli)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish