Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love making appetizers for a carefree lunch. Have a nibble throughout the afternoon. My mom-in-law went crazy for this when I brought her the leftovers. It's rich and good.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 12 ounces chopped corned beef
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- rye cocktail bread or pita chips
- Dry sauerkraut with paper towel. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except fot the cocktail rye bread. Pour into a 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered 350' for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with coktail rye bread.
Absolutely awesome!!! YUM! I used Bavarian sauerkraut (because I like the sweetness of it) and used Hellmann's mayo...Truly addictive! Could not stop eating it...Thank you for posting this, Kangastyler! :)