Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is easy (and considerably healthy) Tex-Mex heaven. Good plain (that's how I eat it) or over spanish rice. The vegetables retain their crunch and don't lose nutrients this way, because there's no water involved and they steam just a little in their own liquid.
- Combine all ingredients well in a microwave safe container.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on"high" until cheese is melting, about 2 minutes.
- Microwave 30 more seconds, stir again.
- Transfer mixture to serving dish and sprinkle with tortilla chips, garnish with a little salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.